Allowed... not allowed
No one is supposed to be ignorant of the rules and regulations, so here are those in effect at the Lake Lyster Campground.
This list may change from time to time.
Main questions, which might be on your mind, and their answers.
Just like purchasing a show ticket, your entire stay must be paid at the time of booking. However, unlike show tickets, if you are unable to vacation with us, a 100% refund is available up to 7 days prior to your scheduled arrival time (for a minimal fee of $8).
- No refunds within 7 days prior to your scheduled arrival time.
- No refunds for shortened stays for any reason.
- Only applications received at firstname.lastname@example.org will be considered.
- A request left on the answering machine is not considered as such
- Change/cancellation fee = $8, except for extension of stay or adding a site.
Ready to camp (tent or cabin): Arrival at 4pm and departure at 11am.
Classic camping (rustic, 2 and 3 services): Arrival at 2pm and departure at noon.
8 km/hr = maximum speed allowed everywhere on the property, from the street to the top of the mountain.
Ticket for a first offense and expulsion for the next.
An accident happens too quickly!
- Well tamed only
- Always on a leash
- Strictly forbidden on the beach, even in transition to a boat
- Each owner must pick up the "pooh" of his dog
- ZERO tolerance for any potentially aggressive behavior... Expelled without refund.
- Any disturbing barking : Warning the 1st time and expulsion the 2nd time
- Pitbull and Rottweller strictly forbidden
Not only is it drinkable, it's delicious.
Moreover, out of consideration for our Planet, we will soon ban plastic water bottles on the campsite... Water that is!
We like quiet and non-polluting boats.
You can put your paddle board or kayak in the water after having it washed at the City's wash station, located just past the municipal beach.
Our large "Prospector" tents and kabins tend to be jealous and do not tolerate other roofs on their property.
We will be happy to rent you a plot of land nearby if you wish to pitch a tent.
Yes, from mid-season onwards, it is possible to rent a site or a ready-to-camp (PAC) for 1 night.
In the case of PAC, there is an additional $25 cleaning fee.
You can see the availability and book directly on our website.
The rule is simple: 1 site = 1 car.
However, should you have 2 vehicles, a fee of $10/day/vehicle will apply.
We are a Camping, not a Parking 🙂
Yes, all our sites are accessible by car 🙂
- You can get there on foot because there is no parking available nearby, except for a few spaces for people with reduced mobility and with a car sign identifying them
- NO dogs on the beach, even in transition to a boat i.e. kayak, board or other...
- Accessible during the day only.
- A family (2 adults and a maximum of 4 children under 17 years old) or 4 people can enjoy a site together.
The best recycling or waste is the one that is not produced!
- All waste must be deposited in the dumpsters behind the reception desk
- Cans go to the "Consignment" depots for this purpose (located at the comfort stations and behind the Office
- The boxes must be reduced to their simplest form
- Plastic bottles must be crushed.
- Recyclable items must be placed ndividually in the blue bins and not in plastic bags.
In order to protect the environment, we are ensuring a tight management of water. There will now be a fee to use the showers, payable with loonies or credit card, directly next to the shower.
In Quebec, we have the immense privilege of having access to this precious resource, so let's impose the duty to protect it.
Thank you for your collaboration!