Arrival and departure times
Ready to camp
EIGHT - Eight - Ocho - 8 - 8 - 8 - 8 ...
8 km/hr = maximum speed allowed on ALL terrain, from the Home to the top of the mountain. Ticket for a first offense and expulsion for the next one. An accident happens too quickly!
- Full payment of the stay at the time of booking.
- Reservation fee of $4,50
-Cancellation 7 days prior to scheduled arrival time: Full refund minus an $8 fee.
- Modification fees = $8 for the first one and $25 for the following ones.
- Extension: no charge
- The rental of a site gives access to a family of 6 people (2 adults and 4 children under 17 years) OR 4 adults maximum.
- A campsite may accommodate up to 2 tents or registered recreational equipment or one tent and one kitchen shelter (bottomless tent) or dimensions permit
- A charge of $8 per additional vehicle per night (motorized boats are considered a vehicle)
- No tents allowed on fields A, B and C.
After 9pm, radios of all kinds and "musical" instruments must be silenced.
After 10pm and before 9am, noise is not tolerated... This allows you to better hear the loon song on the lake ....
- Well behaved only. Always on a leash, even with an anti-bark or anti-runaway collar.
- Are not "allowed" in the "Prospector tent" style campground or on the beach.
- Any disturbing barking: 1 warning and then expulsion
- Their excrement must be collected everywhere and at all times
- ZERO tolerance for any potentially aggressive behavior... Expelled without refund.
- Pitbull and Rottweiler strictly forbidden
- Accessible on foot less than 100m from the reception office (other side of the chalet road)
- Limited parking for disabled persons only.
- NO dogs on the beach, even in transition to a boat i.e. kayak, board or other...
- Accessible during the day only and closed after sunset.
Boats and personal watercraft
- Lake Lyster is a small oasis for kayaks and paddleboards. For this reason, and to help protect our jewel, the campground does not accept any personal watercraft or motorboats over 10 hp.
Violence or aggression, physical or verbal
- Verbal or physical aggression gets you nowhere and is not tolerated at all. Automatic expulsion.
- Minimum 2 nights rental at all times
- Strict prohibition of smoking on the ready-to-camp sites, both indoors and outdoors.
- Dogs are allowed in the Kabine campground only, for an additional cleaning fee. They are not allowed in the prospector tents.
- Fee of $8 per day or $12 per night, per person
- The number of visitors cannot exceed the number of campers.
- One visitor = person over 2 years old
- Anyone wishing to make a reservation for more than 10 people (in a group or individually) must advise us in advance by calling or emailing us at email@example.com.. Tranquility being our trademark, it is important for us to know in advance "the visit" that we will welcome :-).
Water... YES... drinkable
- Not only is the water safe to drink but it is delicious. Seeing a plastic water bottle breaks our hearts. .. and we plan to ban them soon... To each his own 🙂
Google and other reviews
- We are not perfect but we do our best to make sure you have a memorable time. Please discuss with us during
your stay if anything is wrong. We are champions at finding common ground!
Since you are planning a stay with us, we assume that you already enjoy our company a little. And... so do we, because we already enjoy your presence!
And we would like to stay in touch with you. By clicking on the link at the bottom of the page, we assume that you allow us to send you occasional emails. We promise that they will be infrequent, friendly and as much fun as possible. You can unsubscribe at any time. Thanks in advance and see you soon!