For a full honeymoon,
a memorable stay with your family,
between friends or with your favorite book...
our READY-TO-CAMP are waiting for you!
Important information you MUST read before booking.
Lake Lyster Campground's great ready-to-camp sites...
- allow you to experience the joy of staying in the forest, without playing turtle while carrying your house on your back.
- are comparable to nice and welcoming hotel suites.
- have all been designed by a perfectionist team with an eye for detail, a guarantee that you will not miss anything during your memorable stay.
- offer the spectacle of nature, dry, whatever the state of the clouds, thanks to their large platforms and galleries of 8' covered by a canopy.
- allow you to prepare almost perfect meals, cooked in your own mini summer kitchen, out of sight and out of mind.
- are all built on a large, wooded, secluded site, far enough from its neighbors not to smell their morning bacon.
- give you access to the private beach of the campsite and soak your body in the pure and fresh water of the lake Lyster.
- in short... they are the new "chic" of the Prêt-à-camper in Quebec!
Three small steps...
2) Read and accept the rules and policies of our campground
3) Proceed to your reservation (in Kabine or "Prospector" style tent)
Enjoy the comfort of having electricity + delicious running water at each site!
A guarantee of comfort, and simplicity to brush your teeth 🙂
We don't want to keep you waiting so... brand new sanitary blocks only a few steps away.
Animals are unfortunately not allowed in our PACs!
You will find inside your "summer residence" :
- - Comfortable and cozy beds and mattresses i.e. 1 queen size and 2 singles (with mattress and pillow protectors).
- - Kitchen table and chairs
- Peg, torch and reading lamp
A summer kitchen complete with sink (protected from the rain and possible dampness of nature) and everything needed to prepare an almost perfect meal in nature:
- Small fridge
- 2-element stove
- coffee maker
- cutlery, utensils, bowls etc...-
And of course:
- 2 or 4 super Adirondack chairs in natural cedar, locally made
- Picnic table
- Campfire Potluck
- A lush nature!
What to bring :
- Your sheets and/or sleeping bags
- Warm blankets... the nights are starry but sometimes cool in Baldwin
- Your food
If you have any questions, just send us an email. As we are always very busy, this is the best way to reach us as we sometimes miss the ringing of the phone. Thank you for your understanding.
We look forward to helping you make your stay at Lake Lyster Campground a memorable one!
The great team of Camping du lac Lyster
360 chemin des Chalets, Coaticook, QC